Download Full Text
- Opening Remarks and Moderator: Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A.
- "Ouch! My jaw is popping and my ear hurts." What's the right therapy for TMJ (temporomandibular disorders)?: Lauren Levi, D.M.D., M.S.
- "Ouch! My toe hurts." What's the right therapy for ingrown toenails?: Michael J. Trepal, D.P.M., FACFAS
- "Ouch! It hurts when I urinate... again." What's the current state-of-therapy for recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI) in women? Is it correct to recommend estradiol?: Dominique Malacarne Pape, M.D., FACOG
- "Ouch! My ankle popped and it hurts." What's the current state-of-therapy for "weekend warriors" with an Achilles tendon rupture?: Samuel A. Hoisington, M.D.
- "Nothing hurts... and I want to keep it that way!" Is a yearly physical worthwhile? And if it is, what tests are and are not appropriate? EKG? Chest X-ray? Whole body CT or MRI?: Lori A. Weir Solomon, M.D., M.P.H.
- Q&A: Hosted by Alan Kadish, M.D.
Medicine and Health Sciences
Halperin, E. C., Kadish, A., Levi, L., Trepal, M. J., Malacarne Pape, D., Hoisington, S. A., & Weir Solomon, L. A. (2023). Symposium #28. Retrieved from https://touroscholar.touro.edu/ninety_minutes/6