- Opening Remarks: Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A.
- Is there a "medical management" of menopause?: Karen M. Murray, M.D.
- I have had my COVID-19 vaccine and my booster shots. Now what? Am I supposed to get another booster this fall and, if so, what kind?: Marisa A. Montecalvo, M.D.
- Does the average adult need to be tested for Vitamin D Deficiency and, if the value is "low," take Vitamin D?: Michael Goldberg, M.D.
- Livingston, New Jersey, recently joined the list of American cities where residents received warnings about contaminants in the water supply. How do we test and monitor public water supplies to see if they're safe?: Amy Brown, M.D., M.B.E.
- Q & A: Hosted by: Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A.
Medicine and Health Sciences
Kadish, A. H., Halperin, E., Murray, K. M., Montecalvo, M. A., Goldberg, M. M., & Brown, A. (2023). Symposium #25. Retrieved from https://touroscholar.touro.edu/ninety_minutes/3