- Opening Remarks: Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A.
- They just changed the recommendations for screening mammography... again. Now what should I do?: Anitha Srinivasan
- "Dad, your toenails are disgusting. Are you going to do something?" The management of onychomycosis: Michael J. Trepal
- Panel Discussion: Moderated by Edward C. Halperin, M.D., M.A.
- One doctor says take a proton pump inhibitor for my gastric reflux. Then I read that these drugs increase the risk of dementia. Should I take them or not?: by Mill Etienne, M.D., M.P.H., FAAN, FAES; Edward Lebovics, M.D.
- Doctors are always taking "a family history" as part of their routine medical history and physical. What do they actually do with that information? What kind of records should a family retain about their medical history?: by Lori Solomon, M.D., M.P.H.
- Q & A: Hosted by Alan Kadish, M.D..
Medicine and Health Sciences
Kadish, A., Halperin, E. C., Srinivasan, A., Trepal, M. J., Etienne, M., Lebovics, E., & Solomon, L. (2023). Symposium #26. Retrieved from https://touroscholar.touro.edu/ninety_minutes/4